|Return to FA Home|
|Book Deferment Application|
- Book deferments are sent 10 days prior to the start of the semester to students whose estimated financial aid exceeds the tuition bill.
- A student may benefit from a book deferment only if the college has a completed FAFSA application on file.
(Click here for FAFSA information)
- The book deferment process generally begins two weeks before the semester starts and ends two weeks after the add/drop period of each semester.
- The book deferment amount is based on estimated aid, and the student’s enrollment status at the time of awarding.
- All charges for books and supplies purchased using the book deferment, will be subsequently added to the semester’s bill.