Home > Veterans and Active Duty Military > Military Tuition Assistance

Military Tuition Assistance

If you plan on using Tuition Assistance (TA), you must receive approval from your Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor prior to enrolling at PCCC.   If you have any questions please contact PCCC’s coordinator of Veteran and Military Affairs at [email protected] .
Step 1:  Refer to The Military Tuition Assistance Program for Service Members for information on Tuition Assistance for the different branches of the military.

Step 2:  Apply to PCCC
Submit official transcripts of any previous college-level and military courses to the Admissions Office for credit evaluation.

Order military transcripts:
Click here for all services except for the Air Force
Click here for Air Force only

Step 3: Submit a FAFSA

Step 4: Enroll in classes AFTER you have received approval from your ESO.