Current and Former PCCC students can now order their transcripts online using the National Clearinghouse Website. Please read the below details before placing your order. Students can place their transcript orders using this link:
- Cost: $5 EACH transcript ordered
- Electronic Exchange: Transcripts will be sent electronically to another institution.
- Electronic Email: Transcript will be sent to a recipient’s email address. Please verify that the recipient (Company, Organization, Institution) is accepting electronic transcripts before placing your order.
After Placing Order
- Editing addresses: Once an order has been placed, you will not be allowed to change the recipient’s email address. You must place a new order with the correct address.
- Canceling: Due to our automated ordering processing, once an order is received it cannot be canceled.
Processing Your Order
- Processing Time: Orders are typically processed within 1 business day.
- Holds: If you have a hold on your account your order will not be processed. Please ensure you have no holds before you proceed.
Status of Order
- Click here and then enter your order number and the email address used when placing the initial order.
- Unofficial Transcripts can be found in your My PCCC Portal. Go to the Student Planning Module within Self-Service and use the tab that says “Unofficial Transcript”.
If you have any further questions about your transcripts at Passaic County Community College, please email the Registrar’s Transcript Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.