Getting Ready for Graduation
- Keep connected through your portal account. Graduation updates and changes will be e-mailed regularly.
- Do you need special accommodations at the ceremony or have other special needs? If so, contact the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you applied to graduate and completed all Graduation Requirements?
- You will be notified by the Registrar’s office, via email to your student email account of the completion of all requirements. Once notified, you will be given further instructions about picking up your cap and gown, and/or sash.
In order to graduate from PCCC, you must:
- Meet all the requirements of the program in which you are matriculated (as stated in the PCCC College Catalog as the time of your matriculation)
- Have at least 60 college credits to receive a degree. A minimum of 30 credits must have been earned at PCCC
- Complete at least one-half of the credits required in your major at PCCC
- Successfully complete the College Writing Exam
- Notify the Registrar of your intention to graduate
College Writing Exam
All students must pass the CWE in order to receive a degree from PCCC.
The exam is administered regularly and students may take the exam more than once if necessary. Click here for more details.
Comprehensive Nursing Exam
To receive the Associate Degree in Nurse Education, a student must pass a comprehensive nursing exam near the end of the program.
Graduating With Honors
Three levels of outstanding academic performance are recognized at Commencement. These levels are based on the cumulative grade point average (GPA) earned by the candidate for graduation:
Highest Honors: 3.90 – 4.0
High Honors: 3.70 – 3.89
Honors: 3.50 – 3.69
Having trouble logging in?
PCCC’s Online help Center is here to show you how to login to MY PCCC and help with anything else you run into online.
Have questions or need more info?
Student Success Center
Mon and Thurs: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am – 4:30pm