Welcome to the Public Safety Department
We Keep You Safe.
If you require fire, police, or medical help in the event of an emergency dial 911 (or 9-911 from a campus phone).
- PCCC Walking escorts – call 973-684-5403 or 811 from a campus phone
- Responding to emergencies and working with outside response agencies
- Enforcing college policies and state laws
- Providing ID Badges and parking management
- Patrolling campus grounds and buildings to ensure campus safety
The Public Safety Department is proud to serve all students, faculty, and staff at PCCC. We take our role seriously and look forward to serving the College community as providers of protective services, as well as important ancillary functions such as responding to those in need of medical care; fire alarm response and management; ID badge credentialing; parking management; special event management; and as partners in maintaining an accident free environment.
We are confident that the Public Safety web site will provide valuable resources to everyone whether you are a student, faculty member, or staff member. We invite your feedback via the “Community Feedback” form found on our web page or if you prefer, in person. Thank you.
Director of Public Safety
Founder’s Hall – Room E100
Email: [email protected]