Finance, accounting, and business administration majors are in high demand by employers. Prepare for success in the business world with our flexible degree and certificate programs.
Our experienced faculty incorporate their own business experience into the curriculum, so you can be sure you are taught by industry experts. Online, evening, and summer classes provide flexibility for working and part-time students. Get started today!
Which Program is Right For You?
Associate in Science (A.S.)
- Complete 2 years of study at PCCC and then transfer to a 4- year college.
- Seamlessly transfer all credits to a Bachelor’s degree program.
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.)
- Secure an entry-level position in the accounting field immediately after graduation.
- Get hands-on experience with an internship in your field.
- Transfer most credits to a Bachelor’s degree program.
Career Accounting Certificate
- Secure a clerical or administrative position in the accounting field.
- Add additional job skills to your resume and background.
- Get hands-on instruction with accounting software, taxation, and financial analysis.
What jobs can I get?
Advise clients on financial plans using knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. Duties…
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying…
Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements, give advice, or audit and evaluate statements prepared by others….
Prepare tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations. Analyze budgeting and accounting reports.
Opportunities for Students
Members learn practical skills for success, such as creating business cards, preparing for job interviews, or learning to do Powerpoint presentations. They also engage in activities and field trips.
Did you know that an internship can increase your odds of getting a job right after graduation? Students in our AAS Accounting program participate in a 12- week internship in their field to gain hands-on experience.
Start here…go anywhere! Our transfer agreements mean you can seamlessly transfer all of your credits and enter a bachelor’s degree program at the junior year level.
Get FREE Tuition!
Complete 3 easy steps to be considered for the NJ Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG)
- Apply to PCCC
- Complete the FAFSA
- Register for 6+ Credits