Get the Books You Need for
SPRING 2023 Classes
Your Financial Aid Book Deferment for the Spring 2023 semester (15-week, 12-week, 6A, 6B) is valid at the PCCC Bookstore for the following period:
January 10 – February 17
Did You Know?
- In order to be eligible for a book deferment a student must have a credit balance on their student account after all charges are paid in full.
- All book deferments are sent 10 days prior to the start of the semester to eligible students.
- Only students with a completed FAFSA may benefit from a book deferment
- Book deferments end two weeks after the add/drop period of each semester.
- All charges for books and supplies purchased using the book deferment will be subsequently added to the semester’s bill.
Passaic County Community College Bookstore
125 Broadway, Suite 104
Paterson, NJ 07505-1136
Learn more about:
We can help you pay for college with grants, scholarships, payment plans, and more.
Discover how affordable your education can be.
See how financial aid can make your education even more valuable. Our Net Price Calculator will show you all of the tuition and fees associated with PCCC and how much you could save with financial assistance.
Have questions or need more info?
Schedule an appointment for help with your FAFSA Application, or chat with the Virtual Information Center to help figure out the best aid options for you.
Virtual Info Center available Mon-Fri, 9am to 1pm