Welcome to S.T.E.M. at
Passaic County Community College
Passaic Partners for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) Success is a project with an award of $4.1M from the U.S. Department of Education.
The project will help students make the transition from High School to Community College and to four year Universities.
The Project’s goals are to:
- Provide students with the skills they need to succeed in S.T.E.M. fields at the community college level.
- Increase transfer rates to four year Colleges and Universities.
- Provide students with academic and support services.
- Provide students with the skills needed to enter the world-class STEM workforce.
The Project’s goals for the Paterson and Passaic Public Schools Districts are to:
- Stimulate and inspire students by utilizing hands-on, collaborative learning activities to motivate High School students to excel in STEM areas.
- Create and expand awareness of STEM career opportunities in S.T.E.M. fields.
- Offer S.T.E.M. Dual Enrollment courses both off-site at the High Schools and on-site at the College to expand STEM education.