OFFICE OF STUDENT ACTIVITIES
Paterson Campus / Founders Hall
What We Do
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) works closely with the Student Government Association, the Student Programming Committee, and clubs to provide:
- Leadership development opportunities
- Programs that enhance the classroom experience
- Diversity initiatives
We oversee programs and events at the Paterson Campus, Wanaque Academic Center, and Passaic Academic Center.
Our mission is to provide co-curricular programs and activities that enhance the student experience at PCCC through educational, social, and leadership development opportunities.
Why Students Should Get Involved
Student involvement enriches personal development and the college experience. Participation in clubs and organizations enhances peer relationships, student and faculty connections, the academic experience, and skills that can help students to succeed in college and in future endeavors.
How to Get Involved
- Attend events
- Volunteer to work at events
- Join a club or organization
- Start a club or organization
- Be a part of the Student Programming Committee
- Run for office in the Student Government Association
- Participate in community service
- Become an Orientation Leader
Drop by the Office of Student Activities (E103) to get more information.
We want to meet you!