FINANCIAL AID          Veterans Programs

Students at the break

Veterans Affairs

If you are a veteran, dependent of a deceased or disabled veteran, or active duty military member, you may be eligible to receive monthly educational assistance from the Veterans Administration while enrolled at PCCC.
Click here to learn more.

New & Transfer Students: You need to provide the VA benefits Coordinator and the Admissions Office with a copy of your DD-214.

Non-Matriculated Students: The VA will only pay up to 24 credits.  
To receive further benefits, you must matriculate.

In order to process your VA Benefits and Enrollment Certification (Form 22-1999), you need to submit the following documents:

  • Application for Educational Benefits
  • Copy of your DD214
  • Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE)
  • National Guard Tuition Free Program

Available to members of the New Jersey National Guard, use of this program requires the student to produce a Commanders Certificate each semester and must file for all available State and Federal Financial Aid for each academic year.