Transferring Your College Credits

Studying at the Main Campus Park

Dual enrollment students who plan to continue their college education at PCCC, will already have a transcript and do not need to transfer the college credits they earned.

Students who plan to attend another college or university must arrange for a transfer of their earned credits to that college.

PCCC course credits have been accepted by colleges and universities throughout the United States.
See NJ Transfer website

However, the decision whether or not to accept credits earned elsewhere is the right of each college.

Generally colleges accept credits earned for courses in which the student has received a grade of C or better, and if the course description matches one of their own courses

Transcript Credit Evaluation

Students who wish to transfer credits should have a transcript credit evaluation with a transfer counselor at the college of their choice to find out if their credits will be transferable.

Transcript Request Form

Students must complete a Transcript Request Form and submit it to the in order to have their transcript sent to the college of their choice for a transfer credit evaluation