- Students shall be appropriately and neatly attired so as not to distract from the learning process. Students should wear comfortable slacks or pants, shirts or t-shirts, and shoes or sneakers.
- For the safety of the student and others, students may not wear shorts, tank tops, half shirts, sleeveless shirts, halter-tops, tube tops, skirts, open toe shoes or sandals.
- Students should dress with safety in mind, as training sessions will require the use of various equipment and training aides.
- Staff members accept the responsibility for reasonable interpretation of this policy and advising of the student in its regard.
- Students arriving wearing inappropriate attire may not be able to participate in the training evolutions, for the safety of the student.
The EMT Program Director and or the EMT Program Coordinator will have the final say as to what is appropriate for the safety of the student.