Passaic County Community College Continuing Education is committed to providing educational and training opportunities for the education and business communities. Courses are designed to improve competencies, promote career advancement and/or achieve recognized professional credentials.
- Spanish for Educators I – Improve communication with Spanish speaking students and parents
- Spanish for Educators II – Continuation of Spanish for Educators I
- Meeting the ADD/ADHD Challenge: Sharpening Your Intervention Skills – Improve educational outcomes for students with ADD/ADHD
Call 973-684-6226 for more information.
Ask about providing courses at your school.
- The SHRM Learning System – PHR or SPHR Certification Preparation Course
- Human Services Specialist Certificate – Preparation for the Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC) license, the Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) certification, and the Chemical Dependency Associate (CDA) certification
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling and Rapid Prototyping – Utilize AutoDesk’s AutoCAD/Inventor software suite to generate working prototype
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller – Write/troubleshoot control programs
- 100s of online courses
Call 973-684-6153 for more information.